over the weekend i was combing through my songs on spotify and couldn’t decide on what i wanted to listen to. i gave up and hit shuffle to see what the spotify gods had in store for me… and then a song came on that i hadn’t listened to in a veeerrry long time. so many memories associated with that tune, it made me feel good listening to it again. it got me thinking of all the songs that i used to bump through my speakers day in and day out, some now sadly neglected by myself over the years. so! i put together a little playlist for this throwback thursday in honor of all those tunes that don’t get much play time anymore… you are not forgotten.
you can find my playlist here.
- “sealion”- feist
- “always like this”- bombay bicycle club
- “postcards from italy”- beirut
- “run from the gun”- dead confederate
- “magnetised”- tom odell
- “put me to work”- papa
- “here i dreamt i was an architect> dreams”- Colin Meloy
- “fever dream”- young summer
- “four winds”- bright eyes
- “cover up”- lucy rose
- “some place”- nick waterhouse
- “now and again”- tor miller
- “hey mami”- sylvan esso